For over 60 years, the well established German based Durwen Forklift Attachment company have been one of the top four global attachment makers and leaders in experience and expertise, especially in the European market.
Since early 2000 Durwen attachments have been widely used in Australia and New Zealand by a number of Bluechip companies and their supply relations with high class world leading materials handling providers, who are mentioned very frequently in forkliftaction.com. As a result of local demand, Durwen are now pleased to announce that they have opened an official Australasian presence with a head office in Sydney, Australia. Durwen Australasia is currently servicing both Australia and New Zealand with stock as well as sales and service representatives in all major centres.
DSP-Technology is the Durwen Service Plus performance that gives maximum utilisation with a minimum of maintenance and repair cost.
As Durwen Forklift Attachments use modular key components, which allow for quick and easy parts replacement, you can rest assured that your attachment will have high uptime levels and less costly service fees.
- Use many common parts
- Wearing parts have a first rate service life with reduced maintenance costs
- Have an excellent product service life
- Allow for extended maintenance intervalsRequire less maintenance work
- Offer maximum efficiency
The best seller products:
– Double Pallet Handler
– Telescopic Reachforks
A full range of attachments:
- Carton/whitegoods clamps
- Paper roll and tissue clamps
- Wool bale and cotton clamps
- Recycling clamps for pulp and waste
- Fork positioners
- Rotators for 1 tonnes up to 20/30 tonnes forklifts
- Roll prongs and coil handlers
- Push and pull attachments
- Plasterboard handlers
- Drum handlers/rotators
- Layer picker attachments
- Marble handler attachments
- Brick grabs and many more attachments….
To read more go to the website: